Our Burlington, MA based client is seeking a Microsoft Data Warehouse Developer for a long-term contract. Here, you'll have the opportunity to work on the data warehouse and dashboard technologies. This role will require a strong background in SQL, database and BI reporting.
There will be minimal travel with this role, between the Burlington, VT and Burlington, MA offices. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company with a strong market hold!
You get to:
Must Have Skills:
- Design data models and various functional specifications for data
- Prepare various code designs / ensure proper implementation
- Develop and prepare schedules for new data warehouses
- Build & deploy data and analytics solutions on AWS / Azure
Nice to Have:
- 7+ years SQL Server
- Data architecture / data modeling / data management
- BI Reporting & analytics experience (MS BI stack - SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, etc…)
- Experience w/design & automation of ETL / ELT processes
- Experience building data marts using ETL/stored procedures to populate a star schema database optimized for reporting
- Integration experience
- Expert level communicator
- Strong leadership skills
Apply today to learn more!
- BS / BA in applicable field
- Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, etc.
- Azure SQLDW (or equivalent)
- Azure PowerBI (or equivalent)