Our Pleasanton, CA client is seeking a Network Architect for a long-term contract to be worked onsite. In this role, you'll be responsible for delivering solutions at an enterprise level. With strong network infrastructure technology experience (LAN, WAN, Wireless, Security, VoIP, etc.) you'll roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running on day one.
Must Have Skills:
- 8+ years network experience (including admin of enterprise routers, switches, firewalls, & load-balancers)
- Expert with Palo Alto Network Firewall, Cisco Asa & Checkpoint Firewall
- Cisco ACE, F5 Load Balancers
- OSI Layer 2 knowledge (STP, ARP, QOS, etc.)
- OSI layer 3 networks & protocols
- Expertise with various routing protocols
- Network security methodologies (ACLs, Stateful firewalls, VPNs)
- Intrusion detection tools (Rancid, OpenNMS, Nagios, Ethereal, etc.)
- MPLS network
- Cisco Fabric
Nice to Have Skills:
- Data Center experience
- BS / BA in applicable field
Apply today to learn more!